2. If the Runner accesses an Alliance card from HQ, is the Corp required to tell him or her how much influence that card is worth in his or her deck? What about if the Runner accesses an Alliance card from R&D?
No. It is assumed that the Corp’s deck is legal, and the influence value on the card is irrelevant for the purposes of gameplay.
3. What happens if the Corp no longer has enough cards in his or her deck to satisfy the Alliance requirement for a card due to cards being removed from the game?
Nothing happens. Just like with Cerebral Static against The Professor, the deck building aspect of a card only matters during deck building and not during the game.
The Runner only needs 1 copy of Ramujan-Reliant 550 BMI, which can be used to prevent the 1 brain damage from Viktor 1.0. Since Sentinel Defense Program requires the Runner to ‘’suffer’’ damage and not just be dealt damage, it does not trigger if the damage is prevented.
7. When the Runner encounters a piece of ice with Street Magic installed, when is the order of resolution for the subroutines determined? Is the order determined before any subroutines resolve, or does the Runner choose one subroutine to resolve at a time?
Instead of the subroutines resolving in the order printed on the ice, the Runner chooses the order they will resolve in, and then they resolve one at a time in that order.
9. If the Runner uses Mongoose to break subroutines on a piece of ice, and then that ice is encountered a second time during the run (through Cell Portal or The Twins, for example) can the Runner still break its subroutines with Mongoose?
Yes. It is the same copy of the ice, so the Runner can break the subroutines on it.
16. Does the counter I spend to install a program with Chatterjee University count toward reducing its cost?
Yes. The text of the ability resolves in order, so the counter is only removed after the program is installed. Therefore the counter is still on Chatterjee University when the install cost must be paid, and reduces the cost.
17. Can the Runner use Chatterjee University’s ability to install a program when there are no counters on it?
Nothing. The ice is no longer installed, and so Mumbad City Grid's trigger condition has expired. "Another piece of ice protecting this server" implies that both pieces of ice must be protecting the server in order for Mumbad City Grid to work.
No. If the subroutine on Susanoo-no-Mikoto resolves, passing Susanoo-no-Mikoto is replaced with running on Archives, so Mumbad City Grid never triggers.
21. During a run, the Runner passes a Wall of Static and then passes an Enigma. When the Runner passes the Enigma, the Corp uses Mumbad City Grid to swap the Enigma with the Wall of Static. Does the Runner now approach the server or continue past the Enigma into an approach with the Wall of Static again?
The Runner approaches the server, as this is the next step of the run according to the Runner's position in the server.
22. The Runner runs on a server protected by two pieces of ice. They pass a Wall of Static and then pass an Enigma. Can the Corp use Mumbad City Grid to swap the Enigma and the Wall of Static, and then use The Twins to force the Runner to encounter the Enigma again from the outer position?
You can’t use The Twins after using Mumbad City Grid. Both effects have the same trigger condition, which means the Corp could theoretically choose to resolve them in either order, but if they choose to resolve Mumbad City Grid first and swap the Enigma to a different position, the Runner is now passing a different piece of ice (Wall of Static). So the trigger condition for The Twins has expired and that ability can’t be resolved.
23. The Runner runs on a server protected by two pieces of ice. They pass a Wall of Static and then pass an Enigma. Can the Corp use The Twins to force the Runner to re-encounter the Enigma and then swap the Runner out to the outer position?
The Corp can choose to resolve the ability on The Twins first, forcing another encounter with Enigma, and then use Mumbad City Grid to swap it with Wall of Static afterward, but the Runner will approach the server after all the Enigma encounters are completed, and will not have to encounter Wall of Static again.