Tagstorm, also known simply as Midseasons, is a collection of decks that aim at tagging the runner multiple times, then using those tags to further their game plan.
They are characterized by:
- since many cards give tags by running traces.
- Ice that has traces that tag the runner such as and .
- since it is a powerful way to give the runner multiple tags.
Unlike other archetypes, there are many different Tagstorm decks that run different cards and operate in different ways:
- allows the corp to advance an agenda as many times as the runner has tags. This can be used to score an out of hand to begin the Astrotrain or to overadvance a for 4-7 points.
- Decks that wish to flatline the runner include and can afford to wait a few turns to find the card since it will be very difficult for the runner to remove all their tags once they are hit with Midseasons. Other flatline options include scoring a and using its ability every click as well as installing multiple .
- A corp running more of a glacier build can play to rez expensive ice and can run , a dangerous sentry when the runner is tagged.
Example decklist: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/14867/moonbase-alpha-v2-1